Shandong, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory, Trading Company
Management System Certification:
ISO 9001
Main Markets:
North America, Eastern Asia
International Commercial Terms(Incoterms):
FOB, EXW, CFR, CIF
OEM/ODM Availability:
Yes
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available
U.S. Warehouse
Russian Speaker

Door Core, Wooden Door, Melamine Particle Board manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 1220*2440*30mm Hollow Core Chipboard for Door with High Quality, Furniture Grade Plain Wood Chipboard of Cabinet Decoration Building Material, Plywood for Furniture, Packing and Construction and so on.

Gold Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products Hollow core chipboard 1220*2440*30mm Hollow Core Chipboard for Door with High Quality

1220*2440*30mm Hollow Core Chipboard for Door with High Quality

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
21 CBM US $8/ CBM
Port: Qingdao, China
Production Capacity: 5000cbm/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Material: as Customed
Type: Furniture Grade
Finish: Without Decoration
Usage: Indoor
Production Process: Dry-Proces
Size: 1525*2440mm

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info

Model NO.: JS
Thickness: 30m
Certification: CARB, ISO
Trademark: JOYSEA
Transport Package: Inner Packing Inside Pallets Is Wrapped with 0.2mm
Specification: chipboard
Origin: China
HS Code: 4401100000

Product Description

Product Name Particle board / Chipboard
BrandLULI
Size1220x2440mm(4'x8'),  1830x2440mm(6'x8'), etc.
Thickness9mm--38mm
Thickness Tolerance: ± 0.5mm
Density550 - 720kgs/M3
GlueMR, E2, E1, E0, CARB
Face finishRaw(plain), melamine, wood veneer, UV, HPL, etc.
Melamine ColorSolid color(white, red, black, etc.)
Wood grain color(beech, black walnut, oak, etc.)
Fantastic colors, Stone colors, Costomized colors
Melamine finishMatt, Embossed, Textured, Glossy
Usage Furniture, construction, decoration, door, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.
Certificate CARB, FSC, CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, etc.
Production capacity150000CBM per year
MOQ1220X2440mm 1*20' container, other sizes more
Loading quantity20' container (pallet packing)8pallets/21.43CBM
20' container (loose packing)25.7CBM
40' container (pallet packing)14 - 15pallet / 37CBM
Payment Terms1. Irrevocable L/C at sight
2. T/T, 30% as deposit, the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Delivery Time15 - 20 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight.
1220*2440*30mm Hollow Core Chipboard for Door with High Quality
1220*2440*30mm Hollow Core Chipboard for Door with High Quality

FAQ

 
1,What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is usually 20ft container or 40ft container
 
2,What is your delivery time?
The delivery time is usually within 15days after received your deposit.

 
3,Customer design and logo is available?
Yes, customer design and logo is welcome and available.

 
4,What are your main products?
Our main products are Pine Plywood / Pine LVL / Melamine Boards with core materials E0,E1,E2/ MDF / Particle Board / BlockBoards / HPL Laminate Panels/ Veneer Panels with High Glossy Acrylic Panels / Waterproof Boards / Anti-fire Boards/ Polyester resin faced boards / paper overlaid boards and so on.
 
5,Do the samples are available?
Yes, the sample is free and freight charge would be collected in your side. And after the order is confirmed, this charger could be taken off from the whole payment.

1220*2440*30mm Hollow Core Chipboard for Door with High Quality

Web address:www.joyseagroup.com
Wtatsapp:+8613905369980
   
Letisia Kang
We hope to hear from you soon.
1220*2440*30mm Hollow Core Chipboard for Door with High Quality
 

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Miss Letisia Kang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now