Gold Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier
Weifang Joy Sea Trade Co., Ltd.

Door Core, Wooden Door, Melamine Particle Board manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Hollow Core Chipboard for Door with High Quality, 1220*2440*4mm One Side Walnut Natural Veneer MDF, Both Side Black Melamine MDF 1220*2440*17mm and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Hollow core chipboard Hollow Core Chipboard for Door with High Quality

Hollow Core Chipboard for Door with High Quality

FOB Price: US $8 / CBM
Min. Order: 21 CBM
Min. Order FOB Price
21 CBM US $8/ CBM
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000cbm/Month
Transport Package: Inner Packing Inside Pallets Is Wrapped with 0.2mm
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: JS
  • Type: Furniture Grade
  • Usage: Indoor
  • Size: 1525*2440mm
  • Certification: CARB, ISO
  • Specification: chipboard
  • HS Code: 4401100000
  • Material: as Customed
  • Finish: Without Decoration
  • Production Process: Dry-Proces
  • Thickness: 30m
  • Trademark: JOYSEA
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Product Name Particle board / Chipboard
BrandLULI
Size1220x2440mm(4'x8'),  1830x2440mm(6'x8'), etc.
Thickness9mm--38mm
Thickness Tolerance: ± 0.5mm
Density550 - 720kgs/M3
GlueMR, E2, E1, E0, CARB
Face finishRaw(plain), melamine, wood veneer, UV, HPL, etc.
Melamine ColorSolid color(white, red, black, etc.)
Wood grain color(beech, black walnut, oak, etc.)
Fantastic colors, Stone colors, Costomized colors
Melamine finishMatt, Embossed, Textured, Glossy
Usage Furniture, construction, decoration, door, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.
Certificate CARB, FSC, CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, etc.
Production capacity150000CBM per year
MOQ1220X2440mm 1*20' container, other sizes more
Loading quantity20' container (pallet packing)8pallets/21.43CBM
20' container (loose packing)25.7CBM
40' container (pallet packing)14 - 15pallet / 37CBM
Payment Terms1. Irrevocable L/C at sight
2. T/T, 30% as deposit, the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Delivery Time15 - 20 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight.
Hollow Core Chipboard for Door with High Quality
Hollow Core Chipboard for Door with High Quality

FAQ

 
1,What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is usually 20ft container or 40ft container
 
2,What is your delivery time?
The delivery time is usually within 15days after received your deposit.

 
3,Customer design and logo is available?
Yes, customer design and logo is welcome and available.

 
4,What are your main products?
Our main products are Pine Plywood / Pine LVL / Melamine Boards with core materials E0,E1,E2/ MDF / Particle Board / BlockBoards / HPL Laminate Panels/ Veneer Panels with High Glossy Acrylic Panels / Waterproof Boards / Anti-fire Boards/ Polyester resin faced boards / paper overlaid boards and so on.
 
5,Do the samples are available?
Yes, the sample is free and freight charge would be collected in your side. And after the order is confirmed, this charger could be taken off from the whole payment.

Hollow Core Chipboard for Door with High Quality

Web address:www.joyseagroup.com
Wtatsapp:+8613905369980
   
Letisia Kang
We hope to hear from you soon.
 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Letisia Kang
*From:
To: Miss Letisia Kang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category